[REISSUE]figma Lancer/Cu Chulainn
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 160mm in height.
Re-issued item, Originally released in June 2018
Eligible return customers may Pre-Order this figure for Php 3,250 during pre-order.
|Pre-order deadline:||November 7, 2019|
|Required down payment:||Php 500 (eligible return customers: Php 0)|
|Full payment due:||May 15, 2020|
See order process, payment options and terms and conditions here.
“Let’s just take things easy, Master.”
From the popular smartphone game “Fate/Grand Order” comes a figma of the Lancer servant, Cu Chulainn!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- His knee joints make use of new double-joint articulation and his neck is also articulated, allowing his body to sink down to lower poses than ever before.
- He comes with four face plates including a fearless smile, a shouting face, a glaring face and a winking expression.
- The cursed spear “Gáe Bolg” is included to pose him in various battle scenes.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.