figma Saber/Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height
Eligible Return Customers may Pre-Order this figure for Php 4,150 during the pre-order period.
|Pre-order deadline:||January 9, 2020|
|Required down payment:||Php 500 (eligible return customers: Php 0)|
|Full payment due:||July 15, 2020|
See order process, payment options and terms and conditions here.
“Are you heading out? Then I shall accompany you.”
From the popular smartphone game “Fate/Grand Order” comes a figma of the Saber-class servant Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a shouting face and a winking face.
- He comes with Excalibur Proto, the hood from his First Ascension appearance and the mantle from his Third Ascension appearance as optional parts.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.